Friday, March 25, 2011

Us.

Everything started out at my mum's cellgrp's gathering.
I was reluctant to go to the bbq in the first place, cause I din wanna missed out the gathering at my woods' place.
But yet, I still went to the bbq. And I met kel.
It wasn't a Love at First Sight.

We started hanging out.
Our first movie was "Sex and the City 2".
It was followed by many many movies.
We would meet up everyday just for movie.
We would even wake up early, just to watch morning movies after breakfast.


Breakfasts on every Saturdays, if we do not have any plans.


And I celebrated his belated birthday for him.
We got together after a day.


We met each other almost everyday without fail.
It's becoming a routine.

As both of us are chocolate lovers,
We went for the Chocolate Buffet at Fullerton.


I swear that it was very sinful.



On one very Saturday, I managed to borrow a car from my dad and we went to Marina Barrage.
& there was fireworks!





The photos Cheryl took for us when we had our weekly photoshoot.



We also went to cheer for Uncle Ting at Mr & Ms Singapore Senior at MBS.


We have also tried walking under the moonlight with a lantern.


He'll join if I'm meeting my PRs.


Halloween was at Spooktacular.
He's my hero that night.



Rochor tauhueyyyyyy!!!


Always nice to accompany me to the studio whenever he had the time.


We do silly stuff.




He always need to wait patiently for me to take photos of the food before eating.


& like what most couple experience. The bad times.
We usually work it out, but not this time.


We tried to bake, but failed.


Bought this on one of our supermarket trips before heading home.


Camwhoring when we have nothing to do at home.


Christmas was near, and he helped me with setting up the Christmas tree.



Tadah!


We had spent our Christmas eve night camping. :)


And had Christmas lunch. :)


Not forgetting the most recent festive season, CNY.


We skipped V.day cause he was busy working.
I didn't want to bug him.

You'll send me back home cause you know I'm afriad of cats.
You'll come over to my place just to send me those mooncakes. (that's cute.)
You'll wake up early just to drive me to school, and buy my breakfast to eat on the way.

You would sing and irritate me.
Now, I miss how you look at me and sing for me.

"Flowers gleam and glow, Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine."
While you're singing this, you'll touch/comb my hair for me.

You don't mind how I looked scary without my makeup.
You don't mind my messy hair in the morning.

We had lesser and lesser time together.
Being together was hard.

He wants to focus on his career.
He didn't want to neglect me.

I want to support him in whatever he wants to go for.
I don't want him to worry about not having enough time for me.
I want him to be happy about his decision.

I chose to end it.
If what's mine is mine, he'll be back.

I'll let God lead.

No comments: