Monday, March 07, 2011

Meatballs

Outfit:


I like the sleeves. :)
For me,
Causal + Simple + Comfy = Good!!!! :)


Hey people!
I'm back from Ikea for lunch with Cheryl!!! :)
Those who followed us on Twitter should know. :)

This was the amount of food that we've ordered.
Too much for us.
And, I was damn clumsy to topple the cup of ice lemon tea onto Cheryl.


Tweet, Tweet.



Look up and Smile :)



I think i look like those BIG head dog in this picture.


Then we went off to Giant to get stuff for tmr's picnic at Sentosa!!!!!


The Spongebob Waterbottles are so cuteeeeeeeee!!!!


Happily shopping for groceries. :)


I think Giant is damn organized with their items.



That's all. :)

And I have a confession to make.
I MISS JURONG ALOT!!!!!
I'VE GOT THE URGE TO GO BACK THERE!!!!!
I WANNA GO JURONG POINT!!!
I WANNA GO FAIR PRICE XTRA WITH KEL BEFORE GOING HOME!!!

No comments: