Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunny Island

Outfit for day:


I'm all excited about this post!

Yup, went to Sentosa with Cheryl and my Sis on Tuesday.

It was raining in the early morning and my mood was already dampened by it.
I thought that our trip would be canceled because of the weather. But then, it stopped at around 10plus in the morning.
Yea! The Sentosa trip is still on!!! :)

Drove Cheryl to the Singpost to send all the customers' orders first, then we proceed on to Sentosa.

Before driving off.


Gosh, Singapore is damn big.
I never fail to get lost whenever I'm driving out.
It took us around 40mins to reach Sentosa. -.-
Why? Cause I'm a noob.



Yea!!!! Finally I see the word SENTOSA!!!!


Off to the beach!!!!


We headed to Siloso beach.
Thank God! The weather was beautiful! :)


Picnic Map out.


The food.


I'm so engrossed with taking out the food that I din bother with the camera.


I'm so hungry!!!!


Very hungry!!!


Yea! I'm a glutton!!! :)
This taste really nice! :)


While I'm eating, they're busy cam whoring.



Sis and I.



We attempted to take picture using self-timer, but fail.


Smile! :)


It's gonna be a photo Spam!









My favourite photo.


Silly Willy.









Time to pack up!


*wink*


We headed over to Waterfront Station.
Settled down over at the Coffee Bean there.



It's more of a photo spam coming up!







Oh no!
More of MY photos.
Be prepared.




Enough of only ME.
Pictures of Us.




Sis looks like a Philipino.


The ring which match my outfit for the day. :)


Last batch of photos.
Hang on! We're coming to an end! :)



The polariods we took at Sentosa. :)


Hope you've enjoyed the photos. :)
Toodles~

No comments: