Saturday, March 19, 2011

Journey to the West

The day I headed back to the West after 2months.
Woke up really early to prepare and head out after that.

Was feeling excited to head back there.
Feels so homely.



Meet up with yeemun and we decided to have breakfast over the market there instead of Jurong Point = jp.


The khoo sisters came to join us too.
And the food there is definitely much nicer than punggol.





We headed to the newly open Ice Bar at jp after that.
I totally have no idea there's this shop until they told me.


Simple and Nice decoration.
Very Spacious.
And the staff was very friendly. :)


The menu is presented using a cube.
How creative! :)


The split the desserts into two groups.
The Real Fruits......


and No Artificial Coloring And Preservatives.


They even have a board which wrote all the Promotions and the Must Try!
The Ladies' Night caught my eyes!




Here comes the Mango Ice for the Khoo Sisters.


& Choc with Macadamia for yeemun and I.


Awwwww.
I miss all the impromtu meetups in the west with my clique.
Now I have to miss out all the fun when they meetups in the west. :(






That's not the end of my day.
Will update you guys again! :)


& not forgetting here's a sneak preview of what's gonna be up on TDC's next collection! :)

That's the dress I wore in this post.
It's a TDC self-manufactured piece, and it comes in 4 colours!
Definitely a must in your wardrobe!
I kept all 4 colours myself.





Lastly, this is my favourite (Bohemian Coat) in the next collection. :)
It's love at first sight!
Cheryl likes the blue one, while I like the one in nude.
Check out Cheryl's blog to take a look at that blue piece! :)

No comments: