Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Last Day As a NYPian.

My last day in NYP was fab.

But before you guys continue reading this post, I would like to say that I've get these photos from my friends.
So there's gonna be inconsistency with those photos.
Some edited, and some not.

I guess some of my classmate(s) were already counting down during the FYPJ period.
We can't wait to get our ass of the school.


How can we forget to take photos with those whom we spent in school together?
p.s: Gonna be a photo spam.



By the end of yr3, we need to choose which path we want to specialize in.
We have to choose 1 among these 4: Logistics, Networking (Administrative), Networking (Security), Programming.

The Logistic peeps.


The Network-ers.


The girls who're in the same class as me since yr1.


The FYPJ dudes who made the labs "livelier".


All the whacky stuff they do.
They even went to bought a cane and had 'public canings' in the lab.


Photos with our FYPJ-in-charge.


Not forgetting my clique, Gossip Girls.
xoxoxo.


After school, we had our dinner over at Crystal Jade for their Xiao Long Bao Buffet.
The soup base.





The main objective for this buffet is that we get to order free flow of Xiao Long Bao!
If you're a lover for Xiao Long Bao, this buffet is just right for you! :)



Half way thru the dinner I was already damn full.
I hate making myself feel so bloated.



I love this fan.


We ended our dinner around 9plus.
That didn't end the night.

We went over to party world around 12mn, and sang our hearts out till 5am.
Phew! That's lots of energy wasted laughing here and there.



The two fellas whom crack our butts!
They're damn hilarious!


One of my friend who ain't feeling well that night went home and came back to join us cause he doesn't want to miss out the fun! :)


Anyw, that's all about my last day in NYP.
I hope those who graduated on that day had a blast too! :)

No comments: