Friday, March 25, 2011

My week.

I've been staying home (almost) this whole week.

On Monday: I went back to the west. I went for mole removal. But I guess I'm going back for the 2nd session. Probably next week.



Tuesday: Cheryl, my sis and I had breakfast at Punggol Plaza, bought groceries and prepared for the dinner.








Wednesday: Packed orders from Customers.

Thursday: Send out all the Orders, Packed Orders again, Packed my own wardrobe. It's bursting! Managed to throw away some clothes/placed it in the 'selling batch'.

Before:


After:

You guys might think there isn't much of a difference, but there's for me!
I folded all my dresses up so that I could see the base, and I managed to put slot in clothes there!!! (guess you guys doesn't know what I'm talking about) & more spaces are created, which means MORE CLOTHES!!!! :)

Friday (Today): Slept till 12pm. Gosh, that's late. Had Lunch. Now, I'm slacking and blogging. Such a boring afternoon. Can't wait to get out in the evening.

And tomorrow, we'll be heading to Sentosa if there's no change of plans. Sunny Sunny please!!!!

p/s: hair treatment, everyday.

No comments: