Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Desserts.

Just in time for a new post.
I just got back from Sentosa with Cheryl and my sis.
Gosh, even in Sentosa, I could lost my way out.
I could never drive out alone without a human navigator.

Anyw, met my sis for dinner over at Clarke Quay on Sunday after meeting up with my friend.

We decided to settle our dessert over at Sweet Dessert after dinner.


Look out this 2 smiley faces on the Menu! :)


Having a hard time choosing.


Finally we're done and sis went over to the counter to order.



I could never go out without my ring(s).
Maybe one day, if I ran out of stuff to post on my blog, I shall post about my rings. :)


My Pick! :)
I'll seldom choose those pudding or icy stuff when it comes to those 'chinese' desserts.
I prefer those hot ones.
Eg. Ginko barley etc. if not the one I picked below. :)
It's for the sake of Beauty.
Feels so old.





Sissy'!




It's nice to have such meal with my sis once in a while. :)

No comments: