Sunday, March 06, 2011

Cheryl's Birthday

My outfit for the day.
Chiffon Throwover from TDC.



I only had 4 hours of sleeping before heading out for Cheryl's birthday lunch.
That explains why my right eye is red.


Both of our family headed to Tao's for a 6course lunch.
It's much cheaper compared with the 6course dinner.


Cheryl's dad and mum.


Cheryl's mum and mine.



Can't help checking my eye with the mirror, repeatably.


Cam whore to while waiting.



I love my rings.
Esp those huge unique rings.
My friends around should have seens what most of my rings look like.


Starter.


Woo.
I love the cheese.
But it's fattening :x


Appetizer.


The soup.
Pumpkin soup.
I would say that it's a bit too sweet.


Mushroom soup.


The tea which were very refreshing.


Here are the main course(s).




Desserts.



I can't help it when I see desserts.
I'll rather finish the dessert rather than main course.


More photos before heading home.


What Cheryl din know was that her boyf, Aubrey had already planned to gave her a birthday surprise after they come back from their dinner.
We had coordinated everything.
Cheryl don't even know that Aubrey got a a bouquet of flowers, and the cake which was already ordered by him which will be collected by me after they went out for dinner.

So in the evening when they were out, we need to decorate the house.
Sorry for the ugly drawings.
They were done at the very last minute.


Balloons.


Final piece.


The Durian Cake which Cheryl like.


Candles lighted up.
Why?
Cause she's back!!!!
Aubrey had discreetly texted me about their movements and when they're coming back. Cheryl had no idea at all.


And the surprise was a success!!!! :)
Cheryl's family.


The family cat.


The very sweet couple.


The polaroids that we took. :)


After that, we headed to the airport to send her brother off.




That's all people! :)

No comments: