Friday, March 11, 2011

Turning Point(s)

Was out to meet my love ones in town.
The ladies decided to 'chill one corner' at starbucks, while the guys will head for the movie.
Check out my pretty babes! :)

Eunice and Kohser.


Yeemun and Kohwei.


I love her rings! :)
I think I have a fetish for rings.


Slurp, slurp, slurp~



The guys couldn't get any tickets for the movie they wanted to watch, so they came over to join us.
That's when many many topics flow in.
Mole removal : I planned to get all the moles on my face removed before my 21st as I think it's so ugly!!!! We started to look for other moles on us, and said that we want to get it all remove together as it might be cheaper, like 3 moles for 10 bucks? lol.

Degree : Then we talked about the degree that we wanna take. Such a serious topic. We were only talking about which poly course to take 4 years ago, and now we need to think about which degree to enroll in. Stressful.

The job that we can get after we get a degree: I think we came up with lots of crazy ideas. Eg. Tai Tai, Cleaner, MRT conductor etc.


I guess I hate those topics whereby I need to think alot.



Yeemun left us at around 6.
We headed for dinner over at 313 (Hot Tomato).


The cute Menu Cover. :)



$2.90 to complete a meal!


I think Eunice looks Hot with Red hair.






While waiting.



Check out my red nails.
Not nicely done as it's DIY-ed.




Here comes the soup.


Main Course.




They're food have been served to them, except mine. :(



What can I do while waiting???
I like to use Twitter.


And check on people's status on Facebook.



Finally!
Here's mine baked spaghetti.


Did not want to finish the whole dish as it's too fattening with the cheese on top.


Anyone has any tips on how to lose weight????
I'm trying to shed off some fats.

No comments: