Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Prawning, Again! :)

Causal Outfit:


While waiting at the void deck for Aubrey to drive over.


Yup, we headed to Geylang for Dim Sum.


Super windy.



Ordering.


Here comes the porridge.
I'm very hungry.


The Char Siew Chee Cheong Fan.
Don't really like it as the skin of it is too thick.


The fillings.


These carrot cakes taste GOOD!





At a later part of the day, we went prawning again.

Trying out the camera. :)






Here comes the fun part.


Prawning!




Decided to take some photos since the night has fall and I've been prawning for too long.



These are the 5 photos which I took by adjusting the shutter speed and aperture.






I combined them, and created an animated gif.
make gif

Panorama.


We had our dinner over there.


BBQ-ing the prawns we caught as dinner.


The amount we caught, and the prawns that we got from one of the person there who went prawning.
That person got demoralized that he din managed to catch as many prawns as he expected, therefore he gave us the prawns before he left.
Cheryl and I managed to catch quite a lot too! :)


I'm waiting to eat them up!


While they're busy, I'm snapping away.





We bought crabsticks, satays, otahs as well. :)


I wonder why the flames are always purple whenever we take a picture of it.


Heading back home.


And on the way back, we headed to the kiosk.
We found these cute looking chocolates!
Mine's the teddy, while Cheryl got the startfish.


Cute right????

No comments: