Monday, March 21, 2011

Break ups.

I've decided to post this on my blog.
I know I shouldn't, but then I've dragged too long to post this up.
I guess some of you are already puzzled why I haven been putting up pictures of Kelvin & I on the blog which I used to. I know it isn't nice to pen down all these in my blog, but then, I need somewhere to vent my anger.

& Yea, kel and I are kinda officially over.
So please stop asking about him.
I know nuts about him.
I've bear with it for a month, and it seems like he doesn't have the time to meet up and talk about it.
I've got enough of it.
Giving up, and having enough of it is different.

I know I'm like complaining too much about my relationship.
It's like the 3rd ruined relationship after I started my blog. First: WeiHao, second: Shawn, now: Kelvin.

Is it some kind of curse that my relationship wont last for more than a year?
Or is it my problem?
If it's my problem, I need to warn the guys, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME! Cause I bite!

Guys, please stop giving reasons.
The reasons below are what the girls hate to know/hear:
- I need time for myself.
- Feelings fade.
- You'll find someone better. (ya, right-.-)
- We've drifted.
- I need to concentrate on my studies/career.

Just tell us "I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! " Be straightforward!

And girls, move on.
We don't have to wait.
Enough is enough.
We know someone better is waiting for the right time to appear. Hopefully it's not one of those 'exboyf' material guy who appear.

And hereby I pronounced that Eleanor Yeng is Single.
P/s: I'm not blaming anyone in this post. But it takes 2hands to clap. & 2 is always better 1.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: