Monday, March 14, 2011

Adv Present! :)

Guess what?
I've got my advance birthday present!!!!
Effing excited!!!! :)

Cheryl and I headed to the IT fair in search of a new camera for me!!!!
I was in position whereby I need to chose between PL150 and WB2000.
But in the end, I chose WB2000 cause it has better functions and it's a semi pro camera! :)


All excited!
I unwrapped my camera out of the box and started snapping away!
The very first photo taken from my new camera! :)


I cant wait to show the girl my camera working at Sonic Gear.
I went over to lvl 6 to look for them! :)


Hey! That's TH!
p.s: my fringe looks weird.


Sonic Gear's booth.


One of my girlfriends. :)


After that, Cheryl and I headed to Plaza Sing.


While waiting for the train.


Check out my nails!
I specially DIY-ed it for my friend's birthday as the theme is Ribbon/Pink/Red.


Sorry, we cant help snapping away.



Finally we reached Plaza Sing and we head for Made with Love, hoping to find something for my Guestbook.




Calling my mum to ask whether she wants me to buy her a mask for my birthday.


Then, I called my sis as well.


We went to Spotlight as well.



And not forgetting Daiso.


Masks for my birthday.


Done with the shopping.


Stopped by Yami yogurt.


Fruity Pebbles.


Peach.


Honestly speaking, I dont really like Yami yogurt.
But my sis is a fan of them.


I've decided to head home first cause I cant wait to charge my camera and bring it over to my friend's birthday in the later part of the day.


Being Goofy.


Boo!


The mask that I've got from Genting the 1year before.
I was already excited for my 21st like 2 years ago, and now I'm counting down to 1 month!
Meaning, I've already decided my theme when I got this mask!
Wah! I'm really excited about it!



Mask-off time.


Anyw, as my friend's birthday theme's Ribbon/Pink/Red.
I wore pink on that day.


Check out next post on my friend's 21st! :)

p.s: Thanks for the Present!!!! :) I love it, totally! :)

&I'm still trying to figure out how to use my cam. :)

No comments: