Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ruilin's 21st.

I guess I was the last to arrive at my friend's (Ruilin) 21st.

I was feel so happy when I saw these amount of candies, chocolates, lollies, etc.
And California Girls' MTV popped into my mind that split second.


These taste good.


Don't all these goodies make you feel better, even by looking at it????


You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye


Hey! That's my poly bff.


Alcoholic.


The birthday girl with the alcoholic. tsk tsk tsk.


Once again, I welcome you all to my photo spam section!



Peishan accompanied me to the room to put my bag.
And unknowingly, we started taking pictures again.



Oh ya, I wore this necklace to the party.
Easy to match with any outfit. :)
Anyw, this necklace is from DESIRE-DESIRED. :)


Most of the people who attended are in Red.







And also, I went to check out where's the chalet I booked for my upcoming 21st!
There it is! :)


Cutesy ribbon.
It's made by my friend!
She cater to all these goodies which I have shown above! :)


While waiting for the cake-cutting session.


We gathered, and some told us the paranormal events that took place during their graduation trip to genting.


The biscuits-look-alike lollies???



Check out the cake!
Awwwww. So girly.



Everyone gathered together.




Light up the candles.


THAT'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!


I've recorded a video of the session.


Her family. :)


Friends coming up next.


These are the girls in my class.


Class photo.


FJPY mates.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUILIN!!!!

No comments: