Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 4: The Peak

Hong Kong Trip, Day 4!

Sightseeing Venue: The Peak


How to get there?
Basically, you take a MTR to Central Station and way to the J2 exit and walk up to the ground level. Turn right, through Chater Garden, cross Queen's Road Central, and make your way up Garden Road. You will pass the Bank of China Tower and Citibank Plaza on your left and St John's Cathedral on your right.

Here's the guide of getting to the Peak from the MTR:
Map


I think that both or mums looked really good in this photo. :)


Here we are!


Time to get the tickets!


We got the pass for the Tram, Sky Terrace and Madame Tussauds!


Here comes the tram.



Camwhoring starts when we're travelling up.


My new shades!


Pink & Black.


See my black roots growing!
Should I go red?


First stop!
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum!
They have wax figures in a range of themed settings such as Hong Kong Glamour, Music Icons, Historical and National Heroes, The Champions and World Premiere.


Queen Elizabeth!


The Royal Family.
I wonder if they'll add Prince Wiliiam & Catherine Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) soon.


Bill Clinton 42nd President of America.


Our beloved Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
He's such a serious man.



The Lee' Family.


Albert Einstein.
He looks like a cute fellow!


Yip Man!
p/s: my face like stupid la.


Marilyn Monroe.


Tiger Woods.


Captain Jack Sparrow!
Aye Aye Captain!


Oh ya, and they do have a zone named Scream!
It's a set against a chilling backdrop of an abandoned asylum, promises to stir up guests’ deepest and darkest fears using a mix of live performers and wax monsters.
The dark corridors, intense gore and rampaging psychopaths, guests will have to use all their mental and physical abilities to escape the asylum.
After the experience I had last year at Sentosa Spooktacular, I swore I wont be going into such place again.
I have a weak heart.
But my mum & aunt went in, & they said it's fun.


So cheryl & I waited outside for more photo taking session.


I looked like a dwarf.
Or is he seriously a giant?


Beckham!


Rock star!


Madonna~


& Finally, my favourite!
LADY GAGA!!!!


Born this Way.


Like me for who I am.


There were still many other celebrities figurines other than what I've showed you earlier on.



Time to get out of the museum,
& out for fresh air~



See my gossip ring!
Aiya, I'm just gonna start spamming photos here.
There's too much to say!





The vainpots.



Candid~


Why are all ang mohs so friendly?


Continuing.....
spamming of our face.


Stoning.











Trishaw.


They're like giants!
Fi Fai Fo Fam! Little Children here I come!


As we were waiting for the night to fall, we had our coffee break at starbucks for 3 hours.


Evening.


Seriously there's not much of a scenery for us to see. Looking into ppl's apartment was more interesting.



The night scenery over at the Sky Terrace.
We get to see 360-degree panoramic view across the Hong Kong.


A video of the night scenery.



Down from The Peak.


Ding Ding in Hong Kong.
So sad, we din manage to get a ride on it throughout the whole trip in HK.


Then it was dinner time!
This time, the dinner was good~~





We finished it!


It taste really good!
It's so much better than the dinner we had the day before!


We walked around that district before heading back to out hotel.
And coincidentally, we bumped onto our pastor who was lost when making his way back to the hotel.


Yayyy!!! I'm done with Day 4!
Finally.
I'm so lazy to blog about my trip as there's so many photos for me to upload.
Anyw, as for those who missed my first 3 days in HK, here's the treat for you! :)
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

Toodles~

No comments: