Friday, March 18, 2011

Snip Snap



Went for a hair cut with Cheryl at Estique.
Sis went along with us as well.


LOL.
Look at my head after washing my hair.
It's with a the clip.
So auntie la.
The clip was all along on my head while waiting for my hair to be cut.


After he cut Cheryl's hair, it's my turn!
Decided to shorten my hair since he recommended.


After the haircut, we went over to Ion for our super late lunch.


Cheryl and my sis ordering.
make gif animation

While I'm busy taking picture, of myself :x
Too vain.
And I like my new haircut. :)


The two pretayyyyyyy ones! :)


Check out my sis's nails!
Look so funny! :)


Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp.


I think my sister's hair is damn long.
I never really like lonnnnnnngggggg hair even thou I envy those with long hair.
Contradicting.


The food is here!!!





Before,


After.


Start eating!!!!!
make gif animation

Went to the washroom after that.
And you know what?
Camwhoring starts.


I'm kinda obsessed with my new haircut. :)


No more of me alone.







Looked weird in this photo.
I'm like some Big headed monster with in proportionate body.


Walking to.........


Get Frolicks at Cine!!! :)


Yup!
That's mine with Fruity Pebbles, again. :)


Open your mouth!
*ahhhhhhhhh....*

No comments: