Saturday, March 05, 2011

Errands Day.

Just a short update before I go out to meet my besties.

I'm currenly helping Cheryl with TDC since I've just graduated and wanted some time off.
Helping her would be the best decision for me now as it's not totally a full-time job which I dreaded most.

So, we headed out yesterday morning to get all the errands done.
Pheew! It's definitely hard work!

Anyw, this is my outfit for the day.
Casual, comfy!
Thumbs-up! :D

p.s: pardon me for the dirty mirror :x

Hot weather!


My sis went with us as well. :)


We had our lunch over at Joo Chiat.
Have way thru our lunch, it start raining heavily, and we had to run over to the car as we had to rush for the photoshoot.


Camwhore before driving off.




After the photoshoot, we went over to Serangoon Garden for Frolick!
Gosh!
I went the wrong route and it took us sooooooo long before we even get to our destination.
''

I always get fruity pebbles for mine. :)


That's all folks! :)
More updates coming up! :)

Have a Great weekend! :)

No comments: