Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday Night.

Hi, I'm back again!
Finally it's Friday and here's how I spend it! :)


Had Japanese Cuisine @ Shin Kushiya



When I was ordering, I suddenly thought of what I've posted on Twitter recently.
Like stupid la -.-


But too late. We have already ordered the food :(
So here comes the foooood.


Kimchidon


Unadon

My friend immediately wipped out his radiation detector and tested for radiation...

Haha.. and it's safe!
(That's lame -.-)

Then here comes the sushi that tasted weird to me. Pork Floss Chicken Sushi.


After a wholesome dinner, we thought the night is still young~
Then we headed over to Clarke Quay.



The Menu.


Pink Guava Margaritas, 2 Cups.




and one jug :X


Doodling~





Shots taken by my friend.
Filtered most of it, cause all are taken from the wrong angle.



Night shot.


Panorama.


When heading to the carpark, we saw one of this machine. Those machine which 'scams' people's money. Anyway, we thought we should get scam by it too. lol.



Tadah!!!
There you have it, your love fortune!!!


On my way back home @ KPE.


Taking forever to get out. Falling asleep in the car...
Alcohol makes me sleep better.


That's all! :)
Hope all of you enjoy your weekends! :)

Sentosa! Here I come!!!! :)
Buai Buai!!!

No comments: