Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finally! Day 6!

Day 3 of Working.
Pocket Shirt Dress from TDC's Collection 53.


Anyw, I got a text from Jeffery this morning.
I thought I wont get even a single cent since I only worked on the 1st day of IT fair, and then I din went to work anymore. Why? cause there's too little speakers to promote, and the commissions were like peanuts.


I only earned $41.30 for that 1 single day.
So little la!
Good thing that I din work for the whole IT fair which lasted for 4 days.



Blah, stop complaining Eleanor!
I'm just gonna blog about my last day in HK!
Yayyyy!
I guess all of your have been thinking how come I need so long to blog my whole trip right?
And this was what aaron wrote on my fb wall.


Guess I was dragging all of it too long.

Let's come straight to the point.
Actually on the last day in HK, we din do much things.
We went for breakfast in the morning.


Went shopping after that.
Telling you guys something, the products from The Faceshop in HK is so much cheaper!!! I spent all my money there!!!
Then we stopped by B&J for some ice-cream.


Went back to the hotel in the evening.
The hotel even arranged transport for us to send us to the airport.
They really have good service, & we really had a very pleasant stay over there! :)
And if you're wondering which hotel we stayed at, it's Stamford Hotel! :)


Reached the airport.



Pardon me for my super shag face.
Din bother to put on any makeup, cause I know by the time we touch down in Singapore and reached home, I'll be super tired to do anything, I'll just quickly wash up and head to bed.
I've got super small eyes.


Waiting to check in our luggage.


Getting impatient.
Wah! the face really cannot make it without makeup.


Remove my contact lens before boarding the plane.
I like this top! super comfy! & it's only 5bucks!


The specky geek.


Coincidentally, some of my churchies & our pastor was on the same flight with us back to Singapore! It was all unplanned! We even sat in the same row!
Wow!
Now I would not say only Singapore is Small, but I will say Hong Kong is small too!!! :)


That's all for my last day in HK.

And if you guys have missed out any of my HK posts, here are the links below! :)
Day 1: http://eleanoronaele.blogspot.com/2011/05/short-getaway.html
Day 2: http://eleanoronaele.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-2.html
Day 3: http://eleanoronaele.blogspot.com/2011/06/day3-macau.html
Day 4: http://eleanoronaele.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-4-peak.html
Day 5: http://eleanoronaele.blogspot.com/2011/06/hong-kong-day-5.html

Hope you guys enjoyed all of my post in HK! :)

No comments: