Thursday, June 16, 2011

Party Planner!

Just a random post.

There used to be this show on Channel 5, hosted by David Tutera on every morning around 10am.
It's a show whereby he'll help people plan their parties (Birthday, wedding anniversary, etc)
I was really looking forward to every episodes!
I get to learn how to DIY stuff, planning party, where to get the stuff etc.
This is his Website:


& This yr, I managed to have a 'practical' on my 21st Masquerade Party!

If you have missed that post, you can read it from here!
21st Masquerade Party

Some of the party posts:
-My 18th Birthday surprise that the PRs had for me!
18th Romantic Surprise

-My Sister's 19th Surprise (planned with my sis' friends)!
Jezebel's 19th

-Cheryl's Surprise Party (planned with aubrey)!
Cheryl's Birthday

-And the entries of the past parties that my besties & I had planned.
Kohwei's Birthday Preparation
Kohwei's 18th Birthday Surprise
Yeemun's 18th (Sentosa)

-By the time it was Eunice, Woods and Chang's 18th Birthday Surprise,
it wasn't any surprise to them anymore since they already know that we'll be doing something for them on their birthday.
Chang Heng's 18th
Woody's 18th
Eunice's 18th

Some other parties I attended:
Eunice's Halloween Birthday
Woody's 19th cum Halloween

It's so fun when you put in the effort to the party, and you'll feel a sense of satisfaction after everything ended. Like my 21st party! I totally love it!
I did everything on my own without much help!
But I really did enjoy doing it! :)

If you guys do not have the time to plan your own party, or have no idea on how to do it, you can drop me an email: eleanoryeng@gmail.com , leave a comment, or ask me on formspring! :)
I'll love to help you guys out! :)

No comments: