Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Meeting up with Loves.

I'm totally in love with this colour!
Folded Maxi Skirt from TDC!
They're launching tonight at 8pm!
Grab it from TDC if you like it! :)

http://thedesignclosets.com/


And it comes with other colours as well! :)
You can wear it as a dress or skirt!


Anyw, I spent my Saturday afternoon with yeemun at NBL reading magazines.


I was pretty engross with reading the magazine.


& when yeemun wanted to tell me about something about the gossips which is being featured on the magazine, I'll give this face, and then continue reading.
Then she kept asking me: "Are we really meeting up to read magazines????"
lol.


Finally, I passed her the pen I from Disneyland.
Hasn't been meeting up with them recently cause of my own problem.
Feeling alittle introvert.


Ms khoo koh wei came to meet us after the teeth extraction.


Her dentist even pack her teeth in a zip lock bag for her as souvenirs.
Gross max!


Koh wei wore a mask because she was still bleeding and her mouth was being stuff with all the bloody dental gauze.


She gave us each a mask, and we wore it tgt.



Russell Lee wannabe.


An early dinner was over at Hanis.
Hanis is the Sister company of Han's Cafe.


I think Xavier was very sweet to kohwei that day~
Kohs had difficulty in drinking and eating.
So poor thing la.
But we cant help laughing at her look when she smile with the anesthesia which hasn't go off at that time.



Kohwei & Xavier went home after the dinner, and we went to meet Eunice and Woods.
We're in Reds & Blues.


The souvenirs from Disneyland.


We headed over to Haji Lane!
Haven't been there for a long time.



Why this look on my face?
Cause there was a cat over at the corner.
'

Time for a proper shot.


Yeemun & her blue friend at the back.


Woody Hein looking good~


1969! The year my mum was born!
I like this shot!


I'm look like a 3rd party.


With my 11years and counting bff!


Us.


What did I got for myself at Haji Lane?
A new bag from The Blogshop! :D


A new colour added to the bag family! :)
LOve it!

No comments: