Thursday, June 16, 2011

Technology

Outfit of the day:
Printed Tunic from TDC.


Last Saturday, peishan accompanied me over to the PC show to get a hard disk.
I afraid that my laptop is gonna crash anytime. 3 yrs is up!


Oh ya, when we were walking on the bridge towards MS, we saw a lady in those wedding dress giving flyers. Guess it was some kind of advertising method.
Peishan was asking, where's the groom?
I joked that the groom ran away.
Half way thru our joke, someone called us.
It was Boon Han! He was wearing formal, and we asked "are you the groom?"
& wala! he said he was!
Omg! the runaway groom that we were talking about was all along our friend!
Lastly, a picture with the runaway groom.
Smart leh.


Very importantly, I was super duper hungry on that day.
Dinner was settled at HK cafe.
The food wasn't really that good.
But I guess being hungry makes it all tasted superb.



And I ordered wrongly.
Like stupid la.
I wanted the fried wanton, not dumpling.


Buai!

No comments: