Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Words Cant Bring Me Down.

I'm writing this post because I'm being 'inspired' by the people on forum, saying that I gave them the "Muscular" feeling. LOL.
Haha. People, I told you before. I'm very "man" one leh.

Cheryl wrote a post about the topic(s) people discussed on forum about me! lol.
http://cherylhan.onsugar.com/Eleanor-18050052

Anyw, one person on Formspring asked me this:

No worries, I'm not offended. :)

I admit that I kept eating a lot nowadays.
I started gaining weight when I was with kel, gained more weight when I was doing attachment.
Gain a total of 5kg! Like what?!
Siao right?

Okay la. I dont really care about what you guys are gonna say about me.
I'm actually happy with how I look now. Except the mole(s) on my face.
Might go for another treatment of mole(s) removal.

Anyw, I like how my friend expressed herself in this video.
You guys should watch!
She feels good about herself!
Be proud of who you are people!

I keep eating, keep, keep eating, love.
Ya! I'm always eat.
It's a good sign that I'm constantly having appetite for meals.
You should be afraid when I'm not.
I skipped meals when I just broke up with kel, and I lost 3kg, I'm now 52kg. yyay!
But it isn't healthy to skip meals.

Do not be affected by how people judge you.
You are who you are.
When you feel good about yourself, you'll look great! :)
I think keeping your mood at the 'tip-top' condition everyday does help you look better. :)

Being pretty, you still need to be smart.
Something which caught my attention recently, and people brought out this topic on STOMP.


& this statement shocked me.

Is she really that ignorant???
Or faking to be a bimbo?

Looking at all the models on magazines, runways. Glamorous, Chic, Stylish, Skinny, etc.
Wanna be like them???
If you're thinking of going on a diet, make sure you know your limits.
Do not become another victim of Anorexia.


Look!
Even this plus-size model look better than the one suffering from Anorexia.

More and more online stores for the plus-size ladies are coming up! :)

Ending my blogpost with this song by Christina Aguilera.


You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down.

No comments: