Thursday, June 02, 2011

TDC's day out!

Outfit of the Day:
My very 1st dress in orange!!!


It was TDC's day out on Wednesday.
Cheryl treated Amanda & I over to Pan Pacific for lunch! :)

Amanda, TDC's model.


Crews of TDC.


We've reached Level 37.


The Boss of TDC, Cheryl.


And yup, we had our lunch at Hai Tien Lo.
They serve Cantonese cuisine.


Time to pick the dishes.


We had lunch buffet.



Camera's out!


Here comes the dishes!




Satisfying meal, except that there's too many spring onions, garnishes for me.
Having a hard time picking them out.


Amanda practically eats everything!
And she's a fan of Spring Onions!


In case you forgot my face,
That me!


Ending our lunch with Mango Pudding!
Was very thankful when the dessert of the day wasn't Almond Jelly!


We din head home after lunch.


Girls habit to take photos in the washroom, because the lightings are good.


The whole of TDC.


As I said we all din went back home straight after the lunch.
We went for k-box for a singing session!





Usually I wont order Honey Lemon, I dont really like the taste of it.
I'll get those drinks in Rainbow series or Root Beer.


That's all for my very short post!
Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)

Anyw, TDC's having it's sales now!
Dont forget to pop by the Sales webpage and grab those that you like!
Stocks are running low!
Dont miss it! :)
http://thedesignclosets.com/Closet%20Sale.html

No comments: