Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Investments.

I had a headache last night, and I went to bed at around 12mn.
I was woken up by the pain at around 3plus 4.
I thought I would fall asleep easily, but then the pain kept me awake till 5plus. Woke Cheryl up to ask her for panadol. And I waited for the panadol to take its effect. I was still awake at 8am.
After which, I went back to sleep and woke up at around 1130am.
I even cancelled my interview at 12pm.
All I know is that I had a really terrible night.

We went to singpost to mail out the orders, had our lunch at compass point.
Did some shopping there. Bodyshop & Faceshop.

Got these 3 stuff,


& the eye gel from Faceshop.
Must start protecting the eye contour.
The contour of the eye tells ppl how old you are.


These are the products I use everyday after I bathe & before I got to sleep.
Like troublesome.
I'll complain while applying.
For the sake of beauty! I WILL CONTINUE TO PERSEVERE!

No comments: