Sunday, June 05, 2011

Bad Morning.

I think I had the 'suckiest' Friday in my 21yrs of life.
Even Friday the 13 isn't as bad as this.

All my rants on the Twitter on Friday morning.
I think there's something wrong with my brain.
I tend to forget things easily nowadays.

Really bad day to start off.
And after my interviews, I was an hour late to meet mel.
So I cab over to town after my interview.

Anyw, I wore a black basic dress (gonna be out on TDC soon!) + the Ruched Golden Button Blazer (black) for the interview.
I could match with any belts. Perhaps with some striking colours?
p/s: I brought flats to change, heels' not gonna make me survive the whole day.


In case if you guys do not know, Mel's my cousin from my paternal side.
We stayed tgt when we're young over at Grandma's place at AMK.
We would always play 'Dressing Up' at home.
Wearing heels and walk around with the handbag(s), shopping bags, accessories, etc.
LOL. That's fun! :)
That's how I got the habit of dressing up & being super vain! :x


She got me a Bikini over at bkk!
It's really nice!
With polka dots! :)

We had our lunch over at taka, and we went to Art Friend to get the materials that she need for her gift to her boy! How sweet~


We parted ways in the evening as she was going to meet her friends over at Clarke Quay for dinner, & me meeting Peishan at Jurong Point!
Yay! Jurong!!!!! :D

And again, I was late!
Damn! it was a 'Late Day' for me.
I'm so so sorry!


We had our dinner at Pizza Hut!


Despite have a few choices on the Menu for pizza,
I still prefer Hawaiian pizza!


Sweet 'N' Spicy drumlets is da bomb!
I guess nobody misses this delicious drumlets out over at Pizza Hut!


Had really lots of updates for each other!
See you soon babe!


Since the night was still pretty, I went over to yanyan's place to look for my mum since she was having cellgrp gathering over there.
Purpose of me going, of course to look for yanyan!!!


Why are kids so lovable in their PJs?

No comments: