Thursday, June 23, 2011

X Men First Class

My super late post.
In fact most of my posts are late by 2 weeks?
This is no exception.

I met up with my besties after church.



Graffiti Cafe's Pontian.
It's like 'our' favourite?




After having our lunch/dinner, we went to watch Xmen!
I was pretty excited about it! :)


If I have a choice, I don't mind being a mutant. :)


Prof X, his Signature Pose.


Lucas Till.
He's the guy from Taylor Swift's music video, You Belong To Me.


Don't believe me?
I've went to youtube to capture a screenshot to prove me right!


Anyw, after the movie at cine, we walked over to Scape and we happened to walked pass a shop with the neoprint machine & yeemun suggested at we take the neoprints to reminisce.
Like how we used to during secondary school.
It's much cheaper now! It's only 6bucks now! It was 10bucks last time.


All excited!


Get ready~


We had to choose 6 out of all the 10 photos we took to decorate!


Let the experts decorate.
I can't decorate these neoprints. Seriously, I'm a noob.


Woody was actually the pro. He's the hidden talent.
Most of the photos were decorated by Eunice and Him.


Decorating in progress.


Let me show you some of the photos before it's being decorated.



Woody was very enthu about collecting the neoprints!


And he did something stupid.
We always thought that exposing the neoprints to the lights will help to brightening up the colours of the photos when we were in sec school.
LMAO, woody's still doing it.


Tadah! One of the 2 copies we got.
How nice~
lol.
I shall show it my kids next time.


Making our way to 313.


Baby are you Down, Down, Down, Down, Down~


We chilled awhile at Super Dog and had their Ice-Cream!
Yeemun kept saying that the ice-cream there is like the one she had in bkk. Superb!
Probably, I haven't tried the ice-cream there, so I din know how good it is.
No worries! I'm going there soon! :)

Eunice had some irritation with her eye, so she took out one of her contact lens.
And she looked like a mutant.
How cool.
Next time, probably I should by 2 diff colours contact lens and wear it.


1 posts done, many many posts more to go!
Stay tune! :)

No comments: