Monday, June 20, 2011

Closet Collection 50 Preview!

Went out with my besties and our new friend, Josephine out for a tour in Singapore!
Feels like a tourist! Anyw, I'll blog about it soon! :)
Follow me on Twitter to get my latest posts updates! :)

P/S: It's my outfit for yesterday.


And if you're wondering where I got my clutch from the photo above, I got it from TDC!
There's 6 colours for the clutch and I kept 3! :x

TDC's launching it's 50th collection tonight at 8pm!
& Cheryl has already put up its preview for you guys! :)
***click on the banner to enter preview***


And if you guys followed TDC on twitter, you might have already seen this announcement yesterday!
Follow TDC on Twitter to get the most updated news on the collection preview, lastest collection, sales, promotions, etc! :)


Remember!
TDC's Collection 50 tonight at 8pm! :)
http://thedesignclosets.com/

No comments: