Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My sis's 19th

Outfit Of The Day:


It's my Sis's 19th Birthday and I had planned few weeks before with her classmates and bffs to give her a surprise cum celebration on that day.
But, the plans we had initially had to changed.
Why? Cause she din went to school in the morning which will affect the surprise.
So, I called her friends to quickly asked her out for lunch so that I could head to the venue for surprise to arrange everything.

After arranging everything for the surprise, i headed to meet her and her friends at cine as they were having their lunch there.


Her friends had to pretend that they do not know the surprise for her.

In the first I told my sis that only the 2 of us are going to kbox, but since her friends were already with her, her friends need to pretend that they were reluctant to go kbox with us when we asked them.
*In the first place, the friends need to appear with the birthday cake only when we're in the room, but there's last minute changes.*
Sorry, I dont now what I'm blabbering about,


Anyw, the room has a freaking BIG SOFA BED!!!


Welcoming my sis to kbox is Show Luo's mtv.
Her favourite.



Picking songs.


The chiffon cardigan which kept me warm in the room! :)




Gosh, it was fun singing with my sis's friend!
Eg, we had to pretend that we're rockers, clubbers.
LOL. Totally fun!!!
p.s: simyee! go clubbing tgt next time!!! :D


My sis din have any idea what's gonna happen when she's singing.
Her poly friends sudden came into the room with a birthday cake.









Time to cut the cake.




What's most exciting?
Unwrapping the presents!!!





Yup!
Her friends got her a camera!!!


One of her friends who joined us later.



After we ended the kbox session,
we went to meet my mum, bro and aunt for dinner at Just Acia.





The set meal comes with free flow drinks and ice cream.


Here comes the food.






Desserts.


That's all about my sis's birthday! :)

Anyw, do visit her blog at http://jezebelebezej.blogspot.com/ .
:)

No comments: