Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Spooktacular.

Sorry to only post this up about my trip to Spooktacular on Halloween, which past like 1 week plus ago.


Bean lady was there with us.


Was being welcome by the friendly Sentosa Staff.


Proceed to take our tickets for the trip~



Let the pictures do most of the work for me.






The 6 of us who went there together! :)
'

Last picture we took before heading into the haunted wax museum.


I din really dare to look up during the journey.
All I did was not letting kelvin to move not even 1/4 inch away from me.



The stations that we have to go thru.
But sadly, I din complete everything as I was too scared to even step in.



She made me feel better about my looks when I stood beside her.
LOL.


I guess she felt the same way too.



The Devils~



Queuing up for the Sky Tower.
Club feel uh.



Why does Xavier looked like he's being mesmerised by kohs???


Love this shot! :)







Finally, it's coming down~~~





View that we saw at the top.



Ending the night with this final photo.


Good night~

p.s: Kel's my hero for the night.

No comments: