Friday, July 24, 2009

Went to meet the PRs and the Botak in-law for dinner at JP today after school.
I miss them alot!!!
Haven seen them for about a month???

And Woody miss out this gathering.
But never mind :)
We'll meet up soon!
Probably for our PRs 2nd anniversary???
At Kenny's cafe???

Not forgetting to tell them my 21st Birthday theme!!!
It's Disney Princess Background!!! eg. Trees, Grass, Carriage, Apple ,etc.
So everyone coming to my Birthday can only dress up as the background settings!!!
You guys have 2 years to prepare for it!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I lOve hanging out with them!!!
I can really laugh my lungs out!!!


toodLes~!

p/s: kboxing soon!!!

No comments: