Thursday, July 16, 2009

Had around 5hours of break today...
And Elaine took over our class for ERP today, and I'm shocked that she know who I am.
She can even pronounce my name which most lecturers couldn't. "wow!"

I was looking thru my past blog entries and I was laughing to myself.
I dont think I could understand what I wrote last time.
And using those Captial and small letters to type my words.
Using those SMS languages.
"wow! What 'powderful' vocabulary I had last time!"

But then, the way I post my entry now compared to last time is really different, the way I express myself.
Past: " mI VeRi TiReD..."
Now: " I'm very tired."
haha.
Why in the hell would I want to use 'mI' instead of 'I'm'?
All thanks to my Superb command of English.
Maybe that's why I failed my O'level English.

Vocabulary List:
Past ; Now
SkOoL ; School
StEaD ; Boyfriend/Grilfriend
hAf ; Have
wIf ; With
ToDaE ; Today
KLaSs ; Class
DeN ; Then
Lahx, lehx, lorx ; Lahx, lehx, lorx


So embarrassing!!!

No comments: