Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home on a Saturday.

Being very free for the day,
I started looking through my past entries again.


And I thought of we met.
How everything started.
How many movies we watched together for the past 8months.
Where we went.
What we did.
What you told me.
What you did whenever I cried.
You would sent me home, and travel a long journey back.
The necklace you gave me on my birthday before we were even tgt.
The flowers you sent me while you're away on my birthday.
The ring which had your name encraved on it.
Meeting your family for the first time, and you meeting mine.


It's all a waste.
Yes, a waste of 8months.
Sorry, I think I'm very crude about this.

Sorry and pardon me.
I'm just feeling very random.

No worries people,
I've gotten over it long ago :)

No comments: