Sunday, July 12, 2009

A sudden and short meet up with eunice, kohs and mun today after church.

I was on the bus alone to Bugis then I suddenly thought of meeting up with kohs and mun for their interview, and I called up Eunice to see where she is. I went to stroll around first before meeting up with them.
And the 4 of us meet up :)

Eunice and I planned to go for the high tea buffet at Equinox in Sept!!!

After awhile, Eunice went to meet Woods and Walter, and kohs meet up with her mum.
So mun and I headed home.



Not forgetting, I went to mun's place with kohs again last night to help her out with her stuff.
Watched a little of her sis's wedding video and makes me feel like getting married!!!
Oh gosh!!! I always wanted to get married at the age of 20.
And in 9months time, I'm turning 20!!!
Shucks!
And I kept asking them how? how? and how?
I want to get married before 25! If not I'll be too old to have kids!!
lol.


Photobucket



And we talked about our wedding.
Kohs wants a to be princess Belle when she gets married, and me, I want a Cinderella's wedding.
You know what mun wants?
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
She wants to be Sailormoon on her wedding day!!!!
haha!
funny lah!!!



Hmmm.
Not much things to blog about recently.

Ya, I know.
It's getting boring here.

No comments: