Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eunice babe just sent me a mushy message!!!
And thinking of it, I've known Eunice for 8yrs and still counting.
Since Primary5.
Even thou we had drifted apart for a few years, but we still get tgt again.

"Hey girls. Sorry, being really random here. Pardon me for being very mushy. Spent some time thinking alot. I am really happy to have you girls with me for so many years. We've gone thru good times and bad times tgt. You all are always there for me in times of heartbreaks, happiness etc. I often ask myself what will I become w/o you girls? No doubt that life will be harder and dull. And I also ask if I amd impt to you girls like how impt you all are to me. Thanks for appearing in my life and bringing colours to it. Just wanna let you know that I love you all very much! Meet up soon!!"

I agree with you alot.
I don't know what I'll do without you girls bringing laughter to me.
Letting me forget all those unhappiness I face in life.
You girls always know what I really need.

And you girls will be my bridesmaid on my wedding day for sure!
Definitely!
You girls cant run away from it!
I want to share everything I have with you girls except my HUSBAND!!!
lol.

Love you all!

No comments: