Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Had Networking lesson for approx. 4hours today! *faint*
The lecturer was like 'chanting' scriptures to me.
Really felt like sleeping.
Doing Lab assignment was no fun either.
Tutorial. -.-
Had my results today.
Totally, cmi. Result slip's gonna be so ugly!
My lecturer asked me whether I got any problems with my modules, and I told him I hate this course. Really!
I don't know why I'm learning all these.
And he asked me what I like and I said shopping.
I really hate studying!
I really have no interest in studying this course.
What can I do after I graduate?
All I like is shopping, painting my nails, hanging out with my PRs.
I told Eunice before that I'm really lost.
I don't know what to do after I'd graduated.
She told me she feel the same way too.
HOW???
And both of us said that we're going to find a rich guy and marry, and everyday, we can go shopping, mani&pedicure and high tea tgt!!!
Good life right?
lol.
We just like to think of the IMMPOSSIBLE!!!

After lesson had lunch at AMK hub and I really 'chiong' back to YCK for driving.
Why must I always be late when I go AMK before my lesson?
And ya, I drove onto the main road today.
"Ahh!!", "Eee!!!", "HOW?!", What I do?", "Got Auntie!", "There's a bird crossing the road!" etc.
I think I was freaking out most of the time.
Paranoid about everything on the road.
haha.
Laugh at me.
I know you would.

Need to get my engine starting!
WAD practical test tmr, and I can't afford to fail anymore!
And I've got rehearsal in church at night after that!
What's even worst is, I've for database test on thurs and I have no time to study for it tmr!!!
Shucks!



Dear God,
Please let me concentrate studying for WAD.
Let me pass and not fail.
And I hope my day will be completed :)
Love you!
In Jesus Name I pray,
AMEN!!!

No comments: