Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Above average?


2. Smart?
Must be smarter than me, cause I'm pretty dumb.

3. Preferred age?
Older than me, but not too Old.

4. Preferred height?
Hopefully taller than me?

5. How about sense of humor?
Yep :)

6. How about piercings?
I'm Cool about it.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Of course!

8. Pink hair?
No way!!!

9. Mushy or no?
Abit will be fine, not too much :)

10. Thin or fat?
Fit?

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Tanned. Not fair.

12. Long hair or short hair?
No long hair please.

13. Plastic or metal?
Metal?

14. Smells good?
Yea!!! Perfume please!!!

15. Smoker?
NO!NO!NO!


16. Drinker?
More or less.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Hmmm. I'm fine with it.

18. Muscular?
Yup!

19. Plays piano?
That's what I wish for it.


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Fine :)

21. Plays violin?
Sweet!

22. Sings very good
I'll thank God if he doesn't go off tune.

23. Vain?
yup, but cannot be vain-er than me!!!!

24. With glasses?
Contact lens preferred.

25. With braces?
People with braces are cool, aren't they? I always think so.

26. Shy type?
Nah. Not too shy.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Both!

28. Active or passive?
Active.

29. Tight or bomb?
Atomic? Nuclear?

30. Singer or dancer?
Eh... Singer?

31. stunner?
Jumping off a building?

32. Hiphop?
No beanie please.

33. Earrings?
Preferably studs?


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
So not good. That means he's not faithful.

35. Dimples?!
cute :)

36. Bookworm?
Maybe sometimes? nah, forget it.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
yea. Maybe he'll write me some love letters with poems sometime???


38. Playful?
Sometimes :)

39. Flirt?
Only with me!

40. Poem writer?
haha. No need.

41. Serious?
When he needs to be serious, he has to be.

42. Campus crush?
What's that?

43. Painter?
Painter to paint my nails or vice versa?

44. Religious?
eH.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Not overboard.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
No way!

47. Speaks 20 languages?
For what?

48. Loyal or faithful?
Faithful.

49. good kisser.
Hopefully.

50. loves children??
Not naughty kids.



p/s: I'm bored!

No comments: