Friday, July 24, 2009

Have been feeling lousy recently.
I cant do well for my studies despite the fact that I've study for it.

I feel that I cant do anything well.
Everything!
I dont enjoy what I'm doing.

Okay, I know you'll think that:"Who enjoys studying?!"
Right, I agree with that.
But I can only do things well when I enjoy it.
Eg. If my mum keep nagging at me to practise my piano,
I'll just play for the sake of playing.
I'll slam the piano.
I'll just play for a feel minutes and go off.
That's because I dont feel like playing or I dont have the mood to play.

But,
When I have the mood to play the piano.
I can sit there for I dont know how long,
Getting all the pieces that I want play and starts to play again and again.
Playing those old pieces I've learn in the past.
That's What I enjoy.
Nobody telling me what to do.
Enjoy what I'm doing.


I know that's not impossible with the reality.
Everyone needs education.
Without a cert, you cant go anywhere.

I've been thinking about what I can do in the future.
Definitely, not something that's got to do with IT.
I really hate doing IT stuff.
All those programming, creating a website.

I really dont know what I can do.
I'm really lost.

I've been bothering people around me.
Asking them questions.
But I still cant do well even thou I've clarify my doubts.
I'm not those 'practical' person. But more on theory.

What to do?
I'm really lost.

p/s: Sorry, I dont know what rubbish I'm typing here.

No comments: