Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yeemun's 21st (Part 2)

If all of your have read yeemun's 21st (part 1), you know that part 2 will be coming up soon.
For those who have missed part 1, here's the link: http://eleanoronaele.blogspot.com/2011/10/yeemuns-21st-part-1.html

3rd September 2011:

I think we went partying the night before, that's why we started off from Eunice's place to MBS. Can't really remember. The consequence of not blogging asap.


Yeemun's relative helped her checked-in first, so the moment we reached there, we proceeded straight to the room.

The bathroom.


I don't really fancy using bathtub in the hotels.
I'll try to bathe as quick as possible. I always think that there'll be ghost in the toilet when I look into the mirror. lol.


The Birthday Girl.



Causal Outfit.


With 2 beds.


Lots of channels for us to watch.
But I think we're stuck with watching MTV channel most of the time.
& we watched Plain Jane.


Unfortunately, Eunice was sick on that day. :(

Camwhored while waiting for the rest to come.







Braces guy.


Finally miss khoo came with xavier.
The both of them din want to go for a swim.


So, the 4 of us went to the pool ourseleves.

Hell lot of people.


Eunice did not join us in the water. She'll be looking after our stuff.


The water was really cold despite the hot sun.


At the edge.

Went to get my camera from Eunice so that I can take a picture of the view from the infinity pool.


Actually, nothing breathtaking.



There's nothing much you can do that the infinity pool.
And you can't really swim since there's a lot of people lazing around the pool.

Before we left, we tried pushing yeemun into the pool again even thou we have dried ourselves & ready to go.


And we succeeded!!!



For dinner, we ordered pizza.
While waiting for the delivery, we went to get more things for dinner.






We got Sushi!


Our dinner.


Our simple fare meal.



I couldn't stayover night that day cause I was having marathon the next day. :(



But still, I enjoyed my day with them! :)


That's all for yeemun's 21st!
Coming up soon will be a post about Eunice's 21st birthday party at Goodwood which ended last saturday. :)
This coming saturday, it'll be Woody's 21st birthday at Fairmount.
& Next Friday night, Aaron's 21st at 1-Altitude whereby we'll party all night!!
Happening October!
Can't wait! :)

Just went to see the doc, and it's expensive!
I think the drowsiness will take effect soon.
Gonna take a nap now.

No comments: