Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lion King

Outfit of the Day:


Went to MBS after work last wednesday with my managers & colleagues.


Food at MBS is never cheap, BUT THEN!
I think this fish soup is worth the price! *thumbs-up*
The slice fish isn't those stinky fish.
It's fresh!


Proceeding to the theatre.


All ready to watch Lion King!
I remembered that it's my very first movie that my parents brought me to when I was young!


Complimentary tix.


The 5 of us who went.


This is how the stage looks like before the show starts.


No photography was allowed while the show is in progress.
All I have to say that, it's fab!
The backdrop & props is great!
The music of the whole show is fantastic!
The voice of the actors/actresses are awesome!

The Director behind this fabulous musical is Julie Taymor & she is the first woman in theatrical history to win the Tony Award for best director of a Musical!
This shows how awesome the musical is!

They're going to have their last show on the 30th October!
So if you're planning to go watch this musical, grab your tickets now before they say goodbye to Singapore!
http://thelionking.com.sg/

No comments: