Monday, October 03, 2011

Yeemun's 21st (Part 1)

Outfit of the Day:

p/s: pardon me for my messy table.
Check out the back of the dress.


Received lots of compliments for this dress!!! :)
Super nice!!! :)
My favourite dress for now!

I've been taking too much time to post this.
Yeemun's 21st (Part 1) Party happened in the last week of August. & it's already October.
I must really buck up to finish posting the rest, cause I have parties to attend on every weekend starting from this Saturday onwards. Can't wait! :)

Yeemun's wall of fame.
The boards PRs made for her during her 18th birthday. *click on the link to view*


The Memory lane.
People can walk along this walkway, look at the boards, and laugh at us.
How noob we look that time. Embarrassing much.


Had a wall for phototaking session.
The theme was Sexyback.
Aaron was in his sexiest outfit.


Sexy outfit, Sexyback.


Yeemun with her Sexyback. My not so sexyback.


She had the same buffet caterer as my 21st birthday.
Why? Cause the food was good, and the price is really reasonable!!!! :)


Look at the spreads.




The amount of food that I took.
Alot la!!!!
No wonder I'm fat.



Aaron was the 1st to arrive among the PRs.
I had to stick with him before the rest came, cause the rest are all her relatives & friends whom I know none.


Hello Birthday Princess!!! :)


The Party's here!!!!


Her colleagues, I suppose.


Her poly mates.


Primary school friends.


Of course, US!


Woody got her a stitch!
He caught this stitch for her using those machine!
How sweet!


Her birthday cake(s).


Spot Stitch.


Like happy uh.

With her parents.


Her mum.


Awwwwwww.........


Her family.
With her sisters & her brother-in-laws.



All her relatives.


Colleagues.


Primary school mates.
How come I din have any primary school mates on my 21st other than Eunice????


PRs. LMAO. what a name.


Her cake cutting session wasn't smooth sailing at all.
Her uncle sabo-ed her.


He got a can of carlsberg, for her.
When he took that out, we were thinking "Oh shucks! she can't drink!"


Her mum was nice enough to help her drink as well.


Trying hard to finish that can of beer.


All gone!
Luckily she's not drunk!


When she thought it was the end of the challenge, her uncle took out lollipops.


She has to put the lollipops in her mouth.......



Before that, make a wish first.


she had to blow out the candles with lollipops in her mouth!!!!


hoooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yayyyy!!!!
A success!!!!


Crazy ribbons.


She was in a total mess by the end of the cake cutting session.


Her AM club friends came later in the night.


Proceeding to the wall of sexyback.


Tadah!!!!





While yeemun served her guests, we camwhored.




That's about it!
I've finish her 1st part of the celebration!
Part 2 coming up, hopefully asap!!!! :) *fingers-crossed*
Follow me on Twitter or Facebook to get my latest blog updates!!! :)

No comments: