Thursday, October 13, 2011

Peishan's 21st!

Gonna blog about Peishan's 21st party since I won't be home to blog tomorrow.
Anyw, it's her Birthday tomorrow! :)
Flood her fb wall, or spam text her!
Wishing her a fabulous, wondrous, marvelous, spectacular 21st birthday! :)

Outfit of the Day:


Have been asked to do a make up tutorial, I think I won't be able to do it.
BUT I'm willing to share you all the products I use.
So, Stay tune! :)


Went over to Peishan's 21st party last Saturday over at Aranda Country Club.


She's my closest friend in poly days.


The rest who came & attended her party.


Sheralyn & Qing Xiang.
Little did we expect that both of them would get together.
Haha. I was quite surprised, cause both of them were low profile during their courtship.



Cake cutting session.



Her mum was really happy that night!


&&&&&&
THEM!
Never expect them to be together after 3 years! <3


Lastly us.


1 birthday party down for this month, 3 more to go!

p/s: this coming saturday is Eunice's partayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! can't wait :D

No comments: