Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Makeup & Night Beauty.

On formspring.



Okay, these are the products that I'll use everyday if I'm not feeling lazy.


Let's start with a bare face, but I have my cosmetic lens on.


Here are the first 3 items I'll use before smacking powder onto my face.
Starting from left to right.


First, I'll apply the moisturizer on my face.
As I'm working in the office, the air-condition will often make my skin dry.
Using just a little, it can be applied on the whole face.
It'll turn watery once you applied on the face despite looking gelish at first.

Shu uemura mist.
I'll then spray the mist.
Totally freshen up after using it!

Lastly, BB cream from faceshop.
I doubt Singapore sell this BB cream, cause I haven't seen it in the stores here. I bought it from Hong Kong.
But I prefer the other BB cream they sell in Singapore's faceshop.

Things in my make-up pouch. kinda messy.


Using the Sephora Compact Foundation.


I apply in on my whole face.


One of my eye has inner eyelid, therefore I need the help of double eyelid stickers.

Just stick it as of how you want your eyelid to appear.


One thing about using double eyelid stickers, you cannot close your eyes to take a nap on the train, bus, anywhere in the public, cause if you never use any make up to cover it up, it'll look funny.
Therefore, I'll use eye liner to cover the sticker.
Else, you can use eye shadow.


You can just draw it over your sticker.


See the difference of my eyes?
The one the left is with the eyelid sticker & eye liner.


Mascara, I only use it as and when I like it.
But I do not apply mascara most of the time.


Eye brow pencil from Muji.
Choose a color which is closer to the shade of your hair.


I'll usually follow the shape of my eye brows when I draw it.
Helps to darken my eyebrows, making it look more define.


Using the white shimmery eye shadow.......


.... to highlight the bridge of my nose.
p/s: sorry, I'm not pointing middle finger. My deepest apology if it offended you. It's my habit of using my middle finiger to apply the powder on my nose.


Then followed by the Blusher / Bronzer duo from Sephora.


Following by the lips.


Light shade of pink.


I'm not into really red lip color.
Apply lipstick so that I wont look pale.


Lastly, lipgloss from ZA.


I only apply it on my lower lips.


Very importantly, choose pick something out of your wardrobe and change into it!
Then you're ready to go for work, a date, etc.
:)


Night time beauty Regimen is also important.

After washing up at night, I'll use this toner from faceshop.
It helps to brighten up my skin.


Moisturizer again.


Face mist as well.

Before I go to bed, I'll apply this eye gel first.
It helps to de-puff and soothe swollen eyes, provides instant cooling & refreshment.
p/s: use your ring finger to apply on your eyes.


Sleep-on mask is for people like me.
I can sleep thru the night without washing it off.
It lifts the skin, tighten pores and supply hydration and minerals for my face.


Face is important, but my hands and legs are important as well.
My very very last step before I sleep, the whitening lotion from vaseline.
I think it really helps alot! :)
I even put a small bottle of the lotion in office.


Hope this post isn't too lengthy for you all! :)

Gonna prepare and head out for Woody's 21st party now! :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: