Sunday, October 09, 2011

We Run SG 10km

Completed my 2nd 10km marathon today!!! :)


Today, I'm just gonna blog about the rings I have.

Here's my accessories box.
One of the present that I've received for my 21st Birthday! :)


Collection of Rings.


The 'double/triple' rings.


This is no.2 Peace ring that my sis got.
The 1st one I got was lost when I clubbed. :(


My favourite of all, the Gossip Ring!


Most of the rings that we have.



I got this from one of the flea.


The Lion head that my sis got.


The ring that I got from F21.
Girly 'beachy' type, goes well with one of the white sundress.


Ribbon.
Older people like to call is 'leh-bin'. lol!


Others.


The masquerade ring from my girls.


Lastly, the ring that I got in disneyland.
To one of the readers who requested me on formspring to put a picture up of the ring, here it is! :)
p/s: quite a number of crystals dropped off.



& yayyy!!! I'm on leave tomorrow!
I foresee a body ache.

No comments: