Thursday, October 06, 2011

My Sunday.

Last Sunday:

Grandma was admitted into the hospital that morning.
Wanted to visit her after church, but then the visit hours was over.
So, we headed to NEX after church to wait for time to visit her.

Tea-time was at dessert-story.


My sister, jezebel.
http://jezebelebezej.blogspot.com/


She eat & eat & eat.




Had the "ba li fu zu".
p/s: kohs knows what I'm talking about. lol.


My young mum.


That's the power of wide-angle cam.
I'm proud of you cammy!


My Sis look more like my mum??


Or is it me???


I din have the ginko cause they din even take the "seed/heart" of it out!
It's bitter!


We headed to KTPH after that to visit grandma.
Thank God! She's fine! :)

After which, dinner was finally settled at Bakerzin since the other cafes/restaurants were filled with people.
& it was my treat since I just got my pay.


Technology world.
When we people don't have anything to do while waiting, everyone will start using their phones.


Automatically, my sis and I will both take out our cameras.


We cannot survive without camera.




Wow! Lunch set! Great deal!


Asked one of the staff to help us take a picture.
But then, it's blur.


Here comes the drinks.


Dad's.


Mum's.

Mine.

Sis's.

Start eating.


Alright.
I've lost weight last month.
But then I'm gaining weight, again.
Have been eating like nobody's business nowadays.

Need to go on diet, AGAIN!!!!


p/s: R.I.P Steve Jobs

No comments: