Tuesday, July 19, 2011

X's 24th

It's almost a month, and I have yet to blog about it.
It was Xavier's big 24th last month.
We went to Tung Lok for lunch.




While waiting for the food to be served.


They lovey dovey couple.


What's with my fringe?


Hey! my brace'd friend!


Yes! He got brace'd the day before.
Yet, he could still eat without any difficulty.


Another babe who got brace'd, Ms Khoo Koh Wei!
She doesn't want to smile with her teeth cause she think it's ugly.
But I think people with braces are cool! I like people with braces okay!


Woody.


Yeemun.


What's this lunch for without Xavier?
It's his birthday!


Food served.
As it was a lunch buffet, this post will be flooded with pictures of food like the previous post.
Ready? Let's go!


Sashimi. Eeeewww...
I dont take anything raw.






Chicken feet??? Koh's favourite I guess. Like my ah ma's favourite food too.




This is a MUST ORDER!
Super naiseeeee!!! It'll melt in your mouth!



Yeemun freaking drop the fried bun into the tea!


Disgusting la!



The table of food.





There's dessert as well.
Blah, dont like.


We wrote the birthday card, right infront of him. And we stuff some cash for him in the envelope as well. Money is more practical than anything that we get. At least he can use the money to get things that he likes.


Last shot. Self-timer.

No comments: