Saturday, July 16, 2011

TGIF!!

Dress Down, Jeans Up!
Just jeans, spag + cardi + all the 'ling ling long long' (accessories) today.
Des said he dont want to meet me cause I'm too manly wearing jeans. He'll only meet me when I'm girly, dressy. Stupid la. hur!
Anyw, got this jeans from f21, it's really nice la.
The material isn't really making you feel hot when you're wearing it.
Best thing is, it's only freakin' 19bucks! It's a steal!! Go get it!


So after work, I had a impromptu meetup with yeemun!!!!
Dinner was at the market near bugis.
So today, our budget for the dinner was 8bucks since I was lazy to withdraw and money.


Yeemun.
http://munzii.wordpress.com/


Yeemun said that the pineapple drink was disgusting la!
She had never imagined me drinking that. Like so not me.
I think it's nice!


Decided to settle down at SwirlArt since we have no where else to go,
all we wanted was to talk.
You know girls talk alot!


It's always so funny talking to her.
Not forgetting Eunice (who's in Taiwan enjoying herself now) & Kohs! :D



Trying to camwhor.
Her hand is so long la!
LOL. I suddenly thought of her vlog.




Before heading home. :)
Head really an awesome short meetup with her! :)
Looking forward to the next meetup with my PRs! loves.


Time check: 12:38pm
What's the plan for tmr?
Gonna attend SJ's 21st tmr! So it'll be a good chance to meetup with my poly friends!
So yea, Good night!

Have a good weekend! :)

No comments: