Saturday, July 09, 2011

Last Week.

It's Saturday!
Counting down to last 2 days of freedom!
Gonna start working on Monday after my 5months of rest.
Kinda excited & sad.
Mixed feeling.

On the bright side, I had a great time this week.

I went to watch Monte Carlo with Derek.
I wanna go there someday!
Gonna save up for it! :)


Thursday night, went for some drinking session.
Got home in the morning, had less than 4 hours of sleep and I had to go work again.
Thank God I had no hangover.

Seriously, I like my job at TDC.
And they're launching a collection next week!
Check out Cheryl's blog for the Preview!
Else, you can follow TDC on Twitter, or Like TDC on Facebook to get all the updates! :)


Yesterday after work, I trained to the west with Desmond.
p/s: wait for me to buy crocs. Then I'll do something to you.
Mum's having her friday gathering there.

And today, I went Sentosa for some tanning session with my sis & bro.
Apparently, I wasn't sunkissed.


Afterwhich, I met my besties for dinner.



What I had managed to done these 5 months:
-Mole(s) removal
-My 21st Birthday Party
-Hong Kong Trip
-Watched movie alone
-Dyed my hair purple. lol.
-Sentosa Trip(s)

Not accomplished:
-I nv go clubbing!!! Have not been party-ing for quite awhile.

Guess I'll only be free on weekends, and maybe after work next time.
Wish me luck at work! :)
Enjoy your Sunday before Monday comes! :)
Good night!

No comments: