Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Work: Day 2

Hello people, just a short update of what I'm doing now.
Basically, I've started my 2nd day of work, everything went well, so good so far.
I'm having my training and stuff, so ya.

Anyw, I wore this Duo Tone Layer Dress to work today.
Super Girly~~
I like!!! :)


You can find the dress I wore above in TDC's Collection 53! :)


Not only the pay motivates me to go to work,
but another reason that motivates me to go to work is that I get to dress up everyday! :)
Feeling happy when I get to wear pretty clothes to work! :)
I feel good about it as well! :D
"I feel good~ nah nahnah nah nah nahnah nah nah....

Hope that will be the reason for me to look forward to work everyday!
That's about it! Will blog more when I have the time cause I only end work at 7pm everyday, and by the time I reached home, I'll be too tired to pen anything down.

So in the meantime, what you guys can do is that you can actually Follow me on Twitter! :)
I do update a lot on Twitter nowadays rather than Facebook cause it's actually faster, & more convenient.
Join Twitter!!!! (not an advertising for them)
But if you want to Add me on Facebook, you can as well. :)

Tmr's Wednesday! It's the mid of the working week! :)
Till then! Adios! :)

No comments: