Monday, July 18, 2011

Food.

Yea, think post is gonna be all about food~
As you guys know, Singapore is known for good food, they also name Singapore as the Food Paradise.
You can search it online.
Without me typing 'Food Paradise Singapore' in full, they already have a list of it, and you can easily find 'Food Paradise Singapore' in that search list.



Food,


& more food!


Hokkien Mee.


Wanton Kuay Tiao.


Kangkong.


For shellfish lover, presenting to you, Gong Gong.


I never dare to eat shellfish. I wanted to try how the Gong Gong taste like, but that the moment I pull the Gong Gong out, it freaked me!


All time favourite, the grilled chicken wings.


Sotong.


Satay!


Stingray.


Early Dinner over at East Coast Lagoon Food Village one lovely afternoon after our photoshoot.


Ahhhhhummmmmm!!!


By the time around 9plus 10, we were all hungry again.
So we went over to Sinpang Bedok for supper.


Right, the serve Milo which are gigantic!
Milo Grande!


The milo fanatics!


I could finish everything up!


My mum with the logan drink.


We had Roti John.


Plaster Prata!


& tissue prata,


As you guys know, I always post alot of pictures about food on my blog.
Even my friends who read my blog would say "wah! go eat good food again uh?!"
LOL. ya, I keep eating, eating & eating!

Anyw, I received this email Vicky (whom I do not know who she is) saying that she would like to use one of the pictures from my blog for her project.


As I do not really know what's her project is all about, I went to googled about it.
It's actually a wiki project.
So I replied her email and gave her the permission to use my photo.



She replied me a day later saying that she has alredy uploaded the photo on web.
She's looking for some contributors who has pictures to share with her.


So people, if you have any pictures with food that you think it's suitable for her project, you might want to contribute to her. :)
I think she'll be more than happy to use those photos. :)
Share good stuff, people! :)
http://www.mycitycuisine.org/

No comments: