Sunday, July 24, 2011

End of my Wonderful Weekends.

My weekend mood came once the clock strike 7 on friday!

Despite the headache, I headed down to the West to meet my besties for dinner cause I dont want to spend my Friday night rotting at home.
I miss going to Jurong Point!
Jurong seems to be more happening. I want to move back to the west. :(


Was suppose to go clubbing that night with the girls, ended up I didn't.
So yeemun went with her friends instead.


My weekends was well spent!
Food, drinks, music, laughter!
I spent my whole Saturday with my besties until 2am & then we parted.
Had taking cab at midnight.
Only managed to sleep at around 330am.
Woke up in the morning for church, then helping my cousin in the afternoon.

Tomorrow's Monday!
Time to get back to work again.
Dressy dress time!


Usually I'll match a necklace with my outfit.
Eg. the customized necklace.


Anyw, this is my desk.


Kept some food in my drawer in case I'm hungry.


Tea as well.


Usually I'll have the tea after lunch.
"Getting rid of the oil."
I don't even know if it'll work.


Find anything out of place on my table?????


I'll blog about it soon! :)


That's all folks! :)
Have a good week ahead! :)

Can't wait for the weekends to come again! :D

No comments: